We work with businesses and organisations to understand the interests of older consumers and promote the benefits of easier living products so that they can be used and enjoyed by many more consumers.
In seeking to wake up the marketplace to the needs and desires of older consumers, we aim to support businesses to fill the gaps that currently exist by expanding their ranges and developing new products and services.
We do not retail or manufacture products. Ours is a knowledge business, to learn more click on the adjacent links.
Back-up & Support
- Expert telephone support line
- In-store customer assessments using our Better Living © assessment tool
- In-home assessments, using our Better Living © assessment tool
We can provide advice in a number of areas:
- Product design
- Gap analysis
- Product development
- Government policy, trends and legislation
- Priorities for older consumers
We undertake consumer research, desk research, market research and analysis. We work collaboratively with our clients to get the most out of our research findings through our innovative Results into Action © approach.
We are partners in several academic studies looking into the market for Assistive technologies.